The Diagnostician Help Shop is designed to begin helping us consolidate an ever growing volume of information into one easy-to-use, reliable information system.....
Not only will the Diag. Help Shop manage information at the district level, but it will also house relevant state and federal updates, as well as provide interactive means for communicating with our department. This new site will include:
- District forms that diagnosticians regularly use such "Work Schedule," "Mileage," and "Receipt for Outside Review" forms, etc.
- District, State, and Federal links and resources (e.g., TEAM, Synergy, etc.)
- A password protected interactive blog enabling live diag. group type discussions at any time of day (or night!)
- A password protected interactive blog enabling live diag. pod discussions at any time
- Monthly Item Sheets past and present
- News updates as they become available
- An on-line shopping cart for protocol ordering (and inventory!)
Please make suggestions for other types of information or formats you might like to see here, and I will see what I can do to accommodate your requests!
Synergy Growing Pains Continued: 19 October 2012 Updates to MET Documentation
Many of you have requested that we have a “cheat sheet” or list for what needs to be completed in an INITIAL MET, an INITIAL DNQ MET, and a RE-EVALUATION MET. As most of you know, the MET form/tabs are the exact same in both the initial and the re-evaluation Synergy SE MET process.